GRK RT Composite Exterior Trim Screws
GRK Fasteners has modified its innovative FIN/Trim™ Head screw to include reverse threading under the head of the fastener. This combination makes the RT Composite Trim Screw the ideal solution for a composite and cellular PVC trim fastener.
- Interior / Exterior Use: No stripping due to six points of contact
- Recessed Star Drive: Eliminates any change of mushrooming
- Trim Head: Presents a clean, finished look
- W-Cut™: Low torque created a smoother drive
- Zip-Tip™: No pre-drilling required means faster penetration
- ESR-3201: Approved for structural application
- Case Hardened Steel: Creates high tensile, torque and shear strength
- Climatek™ Coating is AC257 code approved for use in treated lumber
- For use in exterior PVC trim (Azek, Kleer, Koma) with no pre-drilling required. Climatek™ coated fasteners work well with CAMO system. Also great for use in interior applications.
- Available in Climatek™ or white powder coated finish.
- Also available in PHEINOX™ 305 grade Stainless Steel
Based on extensive tests, data shows that the reverse thread in GRK Fasteners' RT Composite™ screws help the head disappear beneath the surface of classic wood composite material, eliminating reducing the dimple that can occur when using FIN/Trim™ screws.
RT Composite™ screws that measure 2" to 3-1/8" in length offer the reverse thread feature, and are available in both regular Climatek™ coating and in white powder coated finish, perfect for blending into popular white exterior cellular PVC and composite trim.
More products from GRK Fasteners