GRK FIN/Trim Finishing Trim Head Screws
GRK Fasteners' Trim™ Head screws are an ideal solution for most fine carpentry applications, including window extension jambs. The GRK Trim™ Head screws have the smallest screw head on the market, with lengths offered from 1-1/4" (30mm) to 5" (125mm).
- Recessed Star Drive: No stripping due to six points of contact
- Trim head: Presents a clean finished look
- W-Cut™: Low torque and smoother drive
- ZIP-TIP™: No pre-drilling required equals faster penetration
- ESR-3201: Approved for structural application
- Case Hardened Steel: Achieves high tensile, torque and shear strength
- Climatek™ Coating is AC257: Code approved for use in treated lumber in interior or exterior applications
- Available in Climatek™ or white powder coated finish
- Also available in PHEINOX™ 305 grade Stainless Steel
Most material splitting can be prevented with the Trim™ Head screw's exceptionally small head, plus its patented W-Cut™ thread design. Fin/Trim™ screws from GRK Fasteners also come in white powder coated finish for clean installations into wooden white trim boards.
*For best results, drive GRK Trim™ Head screw's at half speed. In order to prolong the life of the #10 bit, do not use an impact driver on the #8 Trim™ Head screw.
More products from GRK Fasteners