GRK Low Profile Cabinet Screws
GRK Fasteners' Cabinet™ screws are specifically designed for use in construction and installation of cabinets. Cabinet™ screws are manufactured in a universal size of #8 gauge (4 mm) diameter for convenience.
GRK cabinet screws are thin enough to prevent splitting in most material, while simultaneously providing enough strength to guarantee secure cabinet installations. The fastener's washer head presses flush against any material surface.
- RECESSED STAR DRIVE: No stripping due to six points of contact
- LOW PROFILE WASHER HEAD: Flush mounting against surface for stronger holding power
- W-CUT: Low torque and smoother drive
- ZIP-TIP™: No pre-drilling required means faster penetration
- Case Hardened Steel: Creates high tensile, torque and shear strength
- Climatek™ Coating is AC257: Code approved for use in treated lumber, whether the application is interior or exterior
- #8 x 1-1/4" is also available in PHEINOX™ Stainless Steel: Great for exterior and/or wet applications
Builders and cabinet installers have discovered that short Cabinet™ screws can also often be used when installing vinyl siding, another reason why GRK Cabinet screws are ideal for interior and exterior applications.
Additionally, these cabinet screws can be used for light duty framing applications where a smaller diameter shank is necessary, but where drawing power delivered by the washer head is also needed.
More products from GRK Fasteners