GRK Caliburn Concrete Screws
Heavy Duty Concrete and Masonry Screws
GRK Fasteners' Caliburn™ Concrete screws are professionally engineered with a patented thread design to help drive the screw into pre-drilled concrete and similar applications. These fasteners are an excellent fit for use in concrete-to-concrete or wood-to-concrete anchoring applications, including sheds and basement framing.
- Recessed Star Drive: No stripping due to 6 points of contact
- Aggressive Heavy Duty Threads: Create a solid lock into concrete, but can still be removed and reinserted without damage to the screw
- Countersinking Bugle Head: Locks wood to concrete for effective anchoring and complete installation
- Caliburn™ PH Pan Head: An ideal solution for exposed finished look in applications like electrical boxes
- Caliburn™ XL Washer Head: Designed for superior holding power
- ESR-3251: ISS code approved
- Climatek™ Coating is AC257 code approved for use in treated lumber
GRK Fasteners is proud to offer three different head designs of concrete screws for use in different applications that are all Climatek-coated for high corrosion resistance; the Caliburn, Caliburn PH and Caliburn XL.
The uncompromised draw and pull-out strength of Caliburn masonry screws make it a creative solutions for use in jobs that previously required an anchor. This concrete screw's aggressive thread design allow it to be removed and reinserted into the same pilot hole numerous times, without any concern of breaking or wearing the threads of the fastener.
More products from GRK Fasteners