Titebond® WeatherMaster™ ULTIMATE MP Sealant is specifically formulated to outperform all other sealant technologies, including VOC solvent, silicones, tripolymers, and urethanes. It offers unbeatable adhesion to aluminum, painted metal, PVC, concrete, wood, masonry, vinyl, glass, plastic, steel, asphalt roofing and most common building materials such as wall panels, siding, flashing, and sheet metal including Kynar™ and Hylar™ 5000 coated metal panels. Titebond® WeatherMaster ULTIMATE MP Sealant adheres well to damp surfaces and provides a weather-tight seal against water, wind, dust and dirt. This sealant is ideal for use on a variety of roofing applications, gutters, metal and vinyl siding, windows, doors, and air vents. It will form a flexible seal that is perfect for use on recreational vehicles, tractor trailers and buses.
- Outperforms silicone, tripolymer and urethane sealants
- Applies easily in extreme weather conditions and provides a permanently flexible, weather-tight seal
- Excellent adhesion to most common building materials including Kynar™ and Hylar™ 5000 coated metals
- UV-resistant and VOC-compliant
- Compatible with all types of foam
- Approved for use on buildings in both Miami-Dade County and throughout the country
Titebond WeatherMaster ULTIMATE MP Sealant is available in over 20 colors. If touch-ups are necessary, it may be painted* with a water-based (latex-based) paint one hour after application. This sealant extrudes well in cold weather conditions (down to 0°F/-18°C) and is UV-resistant, making it the ideal choice for exterior applications. It will expand and contract with the changes in weather and temperature and will not crack. ULTIMATE MP Sealant contains no solvents or isocyanates and is VOC-compliant.