EJOT Solar Mounting Hardware for PV Racking and Mounting Systems
EJOT's line of solar mounting hardware features two innovative bi-metal self-drilling screws to make PV installation quicker, easier and more secure. Whether you're using EJOT solar panel roof mounting hardware on aluminum or wood substrates, EJOT screws reduce assembly times and increase pull-out values for more secure installations.
EJOT Super-SAPHIR JT3 Bi-Metal Self-Drilling Screws
This solar panel roof mounting hardware is perfect for fastening profiled metal sheets onto thin-walled steel or aluminum and wood substructures.
- Drilling, thread-forming and fastening in one step
- Connect components in one step
- Reduces assembly times
- Save tool changes and drilling tool costs
- Available with captive sealing disk upon request
- Screw material: A2 stainless steel with case-hardened carbon steel drill point
- For components made of: Steel or aluminum
- Max. drill capacity [inches (mm)]: 0.472" (12mm)
- Hexagon drive
- Free Spin Zone under the head facilitates longitudinal joints
- Small dead centre prevents misalignment on the component surface
- Galvanised steel sealing washer or stainless steel with vulcanised elastomer.
- Excellent atmospheric and UV resistance.
- A2 stainless steel with case-hardened carbon steel drill point
- Stainless steel sealing washer
- Pre-assembled sealing washer
EJOT EJOFAST JF3 Bi-Metal Self-Drilling Screws
EJOFAST® - the innovative solar panel roof mounting hardware for your photovoltaic installation.... fast, reliable and without creating debris! The EJOFAST® thin sheet metal screw is part of the latest screw generation at EJOT. It is a self-drilling screw without the usual cutting bit. And yes, it works!
The best solar mounting hardware for fixing metal profiles or PV mounting systems' plastic clips to profiled metal sheets or insulated metal panels.
Fastens sheet metal fast: used extensively for side-lap stitching on exposed fastener metal panel roofs.
Used by leading solar mounting system manufacturers to fasten wind deflectors of lightweight flat roof racking systems and fasten special PV mounting systems directly to steel roof profiles.
- Excellent clamping characteristics
- Self-drilling screw without the common drill tip
- Twin thread for faster installation
- Asymmetric thread for high-pull-out values
- New screw point geometry prevents the fastener from slipping
- Point geometry ensures almost no metal chips
- Material SS 304 (A2) with case-hardened drill point
- Preassembled 304 SS washer with vulcanized elastomer for excellent atmospheric/UV resistance and optimal load transmission and secure sealing.