Delta PT® Fastite® 2000™
Sheet metal thread forming screws and bolts created to deliver cost-effective and optimum joint performance in sheet metal applications as thin as 0.7mm (.028 in.).
Fastite® 2000™ screws feature a thread-forming design created to deliver cost-effective and optimum joint performance in sheet metal applications as thin as 0.7mm (.028 in.) This unique design employs many of the design innovations for high-performance thread-rolling fasteners featured in Taptite 2000® fasteners.
- Tapered Thread Root Adjacent to Head
- Undercut Head
- Radius Profile™ Thread with Twin-lead Helix Angle
- Blunt CA Point
- Trilobular™ Body
- Available with TORX PLUS® Drive System
- Maintains full thread major diameter close to the bearing surface
- Absorbs material extruded by the screw and increases the underhead contact area to enhance thread engagement and resistance to stripping
- Provides a mating thread system in which diametrically opposed threads are engaged
- Provides low thread-forming torque with high resistance to failure
- Head seats squarely compared to off-axis tendency of sheet metal screws
- Allows entry into small holes to create self-extrusion of the sheet metal and to increase resistance to stripping
- Provides resistance to loosening caused by vibration.
- Significantly extends tool life
- Ideal drive system for maximum torque transfer
Other Acument Fastener Lines